When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade...Literally

When I think of summer, I think about lying in the summer sun near some body of water with an iced down drink in my hand. Ahhhhh, I can feel like I'm there now. One of the many things I love and am obsessed with (I feel like I really "love" a lot of stuff) is lemons. I put lemons in my water, on my fish, in my salad dressings, and sometimes on my face. Seriously. Lemons on everything! 

Naturally, I LOVE lemonade. My favorite lemonade is freshly squeezed and homemade. Being on Ideal Protein, I haven't indulged in sweet and tangy, homemade lemonade and I have really missed it. Today I said, enough is enough, let's make some lemonade. 


Lemonade for One

Ingredients:

1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice 
3/4 cup of water 
Stevia 

What to do:
  1. Squeeze the juice from one lemon. 
  2. Strain the lemon juice. 
  3. Add 3/4 cup of water or more if you like your lemon juice less tangy.
  4. Add a packet of stevia or more if you like it sweeter! It's all about your taste buds.
  5. Stir. 
  6. Place ice in a glass and pour lemonade over the ice. 
  7. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your lemonade. 

Happy Dieting! 

-E





Comments

Popular Posts