The recipe we made up is two servings, but you could easily adapt it for one!
2 packets of vanilla drink mix
2 packets of stevia
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of water
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Whisk 1 whole egg in a bowl.
3. Combine the rest of the dry ingredients, adding cinnamon to match your desired taste. We put a lot in ours.
4. Gradually add the water and stir until it is a liquidy-cake batter consistency.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the cake.
6. Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.
7. Remove and enjoy, half of the cake is one serving.
Cinnamon cake for one:
1 vanilla drink mix
1 packet of stevia
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of vanilla
1/4 cup of water
Same as above but pour in mini loaf pan. The time might need to be lessened as well!