Tea time took me to an enchanted world of make believe. I would pretend to be fancy and lift my pinky when sipping my favorite peppermint tea. The food though, was my favorite! I loved the little tea sandwiches and carb filled sweet treats. My absolute favorite treat at tea time were the scones with raspberry jam and butter!
I so very much miss that whimsical experience at the tea room, but the treat I made for my afternoon snack today transported me back in time, all I needed was some lacy white gloves. I adapted this recipe from a cookie recipe provided by @gettingtogoal on Instagram!
|Wildberry Scone with Walden Farms Raspberry Jelly|
|It even looks like bread on the inside!|
1 IP Wildberry Yogurt Drink
1 tsp of baking powder
2 packets of Stevia
dash of ideal salt
3 tbsp of egg whites
1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of olive oil
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix and stir all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Stir until blended and a cookie-like consistency.
- Grease a pan and drop dollops of scone mixture on the pan. My dollops made 5 equal sized scones. Make them how big or small you want! :)
- Bake the scones for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is achieved!
- Take them out and enjoy!
I added some Walden Farms raspberry jam to bump up this scone! This recipe would seriously go great with some tea!