Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
2 egg whites
1/4 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract (I've also tried almond)
Walden Farms syrup
What to do:
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until frothy.
- Crush up the crispy cereal into fine pieces.
- Mix in the crispy cereal, baking powder and vanilla extract. Set aside to let the baking powder do its work.
- Heat up the pan on medium heat.
- Spray the pan with Pam or cooking spray.
- Pour half of the batter on the pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear in the center of the pancake.
- Flip the pancake and cook until brown.
- Remove pancake from heat.
- Pour the other half and repeat.
- Pour some Walden Farms syrup on top. I heat my walden Farms syrup for 15 seconds in the microwave before pouring on my pancakes!