I adapted a few recipes from the posts on my pinterest, but here is what I did and they turned out amazingly.
1 Ideal Protein Vanilla pudding packet (Chocolate is also yummy)
1 whole egg
1/4 cup of water
1 packet of stevia
1/4 tsp. of Baking powder
A pinch of ideal salt or sea salt
A dash of cinnamon
A splash of vanilla
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with non-stick spray. My waffle iron has different time settings and I put my time to the highest setting.
- Whisk 1 whole egg in a bowl until fully beaten. I whisked vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
- Pour the mixture in the center of the waffle iron.
- When the timer goes off take the waffle out and enjoy!