During Ideal Protein, I have viciously craved my Caramel Macchiato when going to the library or even passing the Starbucks by my house. Luckily, my Ideal Protein coach sent me a video containing a recipe to make the Starbucks latte that we are in
Doppio espresso (2 shots of espresso)
1 Ideal Protein Vanilla Ready Made Drink
1 tsp of Walden Farms Caramel
1. Order a doppio espresso either iced or hot in a Venti or Grande cup. (If you are making it iced, order a Venti and if it is hot, order a Grande.)
2. Shake your Ideal Protein Vanilla drink.
3. Poke a hole in the top of the IP Vanilla drink with the straw.
4. Pour your IP Vanilla Drink in the Starbucks cup.
5. Stir. I drizzle caramel sauce on top of the drink to make the Caramel Macchiato, but this is optional. I have thought about getting the WF chocolate syrup to make a mocha drink as well.
*Add two pumps of sugar-free vanilla, caramel, or cinnamon dolce syrup for a little more yumminess without the calories!
My Starbucks has no problem making this for me, but I like to mix in the protein drink and the caramel myself.
This drink comes in at 110 calories, 5 carbs, 0 grams of sugar! That's a starbucks drink worth buying!